Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12-22-09

Weight: 121.8

Intake: 1 cup of coffee, 1 bowl of spaghetti, 4 pieces of bread w/ butter, rice crackers, 3 cups of cereal (purge), tons of cookies and chips (purge)

So once again I did terrible. I purged each time I ate so I think I got everything out. I didn't go to the gym tonight but I might do some ab and arm wokouts when I'm finished with this. Hopefully tomorrow is a busy day for me. I have Christmas shopping to do and I made plans to hang out with my ex lol. So I'm pretty sure I'll be too occupied to eat. I always eat when my day slows down and I have nothing to do. I need a hobby. I think I'll start crocheting again. Nothing significant is really happening with me. I hope you're all doing great. Stay strong! :)

P.S.
See, I love you! You always leave the best comments :) This thinspo is for you.






































3 comments:

  1. :( sad to hear about the purging. hope the shopping kept you busy! happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your thinspo. The second picture is especially poignant for me - I am hoping to still fit in to my skinny black jeans *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete