Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hello again

I had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday.. and as the true fatty I am, I was still able to eat. Fuck... I am so fucked right now. I most likely weigh around 125. It's like for the past few months my world has revolved around food. Even when I'm not hungry I'm thinking about food. It has to stop! It's going to stop. I'm ready to start over. Now more than ever. I miss sliding my jeans on perfectly, I miss my flat tummy, I miss my hip bones and my ribs, I miss my collar bones. I miss it all so much! I don't want to look this fat anymore. I don't want to be this fat anymore. I hate starting over but it has to be done...






























1 comment:

  1. I've been in the same boat as you for the last couple of days. However tomorrow is a new day and I know you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete