Friday, January 22, 2010

Weight (1-20): 125.6

So I didn't eat at all yesterday... I literally slept all day. But at 12:30 this morning I cracked and had oatmeal, pudding, a piece of fried chicken, and a piece of bread. Usually I'd purge afterwards but there's a few holes in my mouth where my wisdom teeth used to be... so that wouldn't work out very well. I've done terrible today. I had just finished a bowl of soup I'd eaten, with tons of crackers, and pulled ice cream out of the freezer to thaw when my mom said, "You're too skinny. You're wasting away." I laughed and said, "I've gained 14 pounds since October," and to that she said, "Well, you were looking pretty bad in October." I was at my peak in October! I could be there now if I wasn't such a fucking cow. I ran to the kitchen and put the ice cream back in the freezer. I don't need it. I don't want it. It's just part of this mindless eating I do. Well no more! I'm fucking tired of it! This has to stop.... This is going to stop. I want to be 110 lbs. I want to be 90 lbs. That's what I want most. I want to be able to wrap my hands around my thighs. I want to feel my ribs through my shirt. I want people to tell me I'm too skinny! I'm going to this... This is all I want.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you didn't purge! i don't understand parents sometimes. Though in my case i didn't start losing a lot of weight until after i moved out of my house. i hope your mouth heals up!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to move out cause I know I'd be able to lose weight so easily if I did. And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete