Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Here's the plan.... 1-26-10

Weight: 123


Today was terrible... I'm over it. Tomorrow is a new day!

So right now my goal is to be 115 by February 5th. That gives me 9 days. I'm thinking I'll be lucky to get down to 118, but it's always worth a try.

My next goal is to be 110 by March 1st. This is actually a reasonable goal although I always have trouble getting down to 110. But I am going to reach this goal. I know it!

I also have some fantastic news to report: I'm moving out of my parents house! And out of state. My uncle has agreed to let me live with him free of rent. My sister might be moving with me as well. This means that losing weight will actually be possible. The temptation will practically disappear! My days will be filled with worrying about work and school instead of simply eating and watching tv. My uncle has a dog so I'll probably take her for walks everyday. I may even walk or ride a bike to work, we'll see. God, I'm so excited right now! Is it possible to be this happy and this fat?! Hah

I hope you're all doing well :) Stay strong!

3 comments:

  1. yay on moving out of your parents house! that kind of freedom always feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I'm glad your excited about the freedom and moving out, and all the new oppertunities, I hope this goes well for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. some days are better than others, but it looks like you have a lot of things to look forward to!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete