Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Starting all over... Again.

I deleted all my old posts cause I sort of wanted a clean slate to start all over with. I currently weigh THE most I ever have, 128 lbs. I've been eating like an obese person lately. It's disgusting. I look disgusting. I've never been more uncomfortable in my own skin. How I roll wake up in the morning and venture out into the public, I do not know. I can't believe I weighed 111 on Halloween. And now, I'm disgusting and fat. I don't really have a plan right now. I'm just gonna try to deal with each day as it comes. I've been starting to purge again lately, which is necessary since I eat so much. God... How could I let this happen? I told myself I would never weigh this much again. Now for the first time ever I have a belly and love handles. It's embarassing. Ugh... Here's to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment